IE will not render my dynamic table

And today I wasted an entire afternoon trying to figure out why IE will not render my dynamic table got from an AJAX call. And as usual all the other browsers were rendering the table without skipping a beat.

I stripped out everything till nothing was remaining in the table and still IE will not render the table. 

Finally I found out the culprit. I did not have a tbody tag. UGhhhh. 

Should I send a bill to Bill for all the wasted hours because of this inconsistent browser?


Comments

  1. Sending a bill to Bill sounds like a short term solution to me. I suggest u sue him for a lakh. That'll create anti-windows awareness among ppl. Also, it'll give u the money to register your company :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shahul Hameed still lives...

How to become a Java Developer?

Avalum Naanum Lyrics