Kitchdi


Well thats my mind right now! Have deviated from the path the last few months - inspite of knowing the beautiful serene feeling I could be enjoying now - my mind is agitated and is all over the place, plotting many an evil plot, vengeful, hurt - messy.

My mind is similar to the parable of the boiling frog. It does not know it is slowly sinking into a mess and does not jump out.

Time to jump out of this rut.

Here is my interview of my mind.

Are you happy?

Nope. 

Why you are not happy?

I don't know.

Are you happy at work and home?

Yes absolutely. At work - did I tell you I work on 2 large monitors now - one of the developers is on a long vacation and I have borrowed his. The apps are coming out good and some of the complex things we were doing all have been stabilised. 

At home - have a beautiful dog to cuddle anytime I want. P got into a bout of sickness + injury - and is back to his usual self. Also had procured Kindle - and have an unlimited supply of books. 

Then what is bothering you?

I want more. Like I want to go on a solo trip on my bike. I have been working constantly without a break for the last 6 months or so. Want to do something I have never done before.

But isn't it dangerous?

Yes. Sitting at home I can contract dengue and die. Going around the layout on my bike, a water tank tractor can plough through me. Anything can happen any time - why stop from enjoying a long ride. 

So, why don't you just do it?

The powers who love me aren't letting me to go on this. I had made all arrangements for any eventuality - getting a dog tag with phone numbers printed, installed and tested apps to transmit my location ( perhaps this scared the people around me ). 

So that is frustrating you?

Yes.

So what are you going to do about it?

Going to reboot my life - yes lot of things are riding on me - so I cannot go riding on epic adventures. yet. 

Like?

Going to embark on an adventure of my mind - go deep. 

How?

Going on a Social Media diet. No more FB, Twitter. 
Going to crunch umpteen books. My target for 2016 is 52. I have completed 24 books till now.
Going to restart daily Sudarshan Kriya by waking up at 5:00 AM.
Going to pick one game ( Horizon chase - World Tour ) and complete all levels.
Going to break the 30 min barrier for 5k, 1 hour for 10k and  2 hour for half marathon. 

And this will make you happy once again?

Yes. I hope so. 

What if it does not make you happy?

Will buy an iPhone 7 then. Hehe :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shahul Hameed still lives...

How to become a Java Developer?

Avalum Naanum Lyrics